1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, free product samples or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
5. Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
6. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
7. Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. Third-Party Products and Services. We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain sample goods, freebie offerings or free trial services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
9. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
10. General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Denver, Colorado. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts.
Website Development and Hosting
Disability Associates AIN working in conjunction with Viola Web Solutions LLC will provide a host of specialized products and services for the field of Social Security Disability Representation. All other products and services once delivered are non-refundable. All products purchased via payment plan are nonrefundable. If subscription is canceled, there will be no refund for the current monthly payment. If you have any questions concerning our refund policy, please contact us at 303-766-1111.
Terms of Website Development and Hosting Services
1.) Account Setup / Email on file
We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. If you have a domain name registered with Disability Associates, it is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your domain account and your actual domain name(s) is correct and up-to-date. Disability Associates is not responsible for a lapsed registration due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change this information, you should contact our sales team via email. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or high risk transactions, it will be necessary to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.
The credit card holder or owner of the PayPal e-mail address which is utilized for payment on the account is designated as the authorized owner of the account.
Our transfers team will make every effort to help you move your site to us. However, transfers are provided as a courtesy service, and we can not make guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult if not impossible to migrate some or all account data. We will try our best, but in some cases we may be unable to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host.
The free transfer services are available for 30 days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the 30 day free period will incur a charge; please contact a member of the transfers department with specific details to receive a price quote
Dedicated IP Address Allocation
Any dedicated IP order in addition to ones provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP Justification. Justification practices are subject to change to remain in conformity with policies of American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
Third Party Providers
All transactions with third party providers are solely between the visitor and the individual provider. Disability Associates is not the agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
All discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. All transactions with third party providers are subject to the terms and conditions under which the provider agrees with you to provide the goods or services. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and/or use of goods or services with the specific provider with whom you are dealing.
We do not make any representations or warranties regarding, and are not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers.
All services provided by Disability Associates may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of Colorado and the United States of America apply.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Disability Associates from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of anothers copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email abuse@Disability Associates with the information required. If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation.
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted, with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared servers include:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
Disability Associates services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Disability Associates systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of Disability Associates system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes. Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control must be with expressed written consent from the third party. Disability Associates may, at its discretion, request and require documentation to prove access to a third party network or system is authorized.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 48 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via troubleticket/email and will have a response within 48 hours.
Sites hosted on Disability Associates's service(s) are regulated only by U.S. law. Given this fact, and pursuant to Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act, we do not remove allegedly defamatory material from domains hosted on our service(s). The only exception to this rule is if the material has been found to be defamatory by a court, as evidenced by a court order. Disability Associates is not in a position to investigate and validate or invalidate the veracity of individual defamation claims , which is why we rely on the legal system and courts to determine whether or not material is indeed considered defamatory. In any case in which a court order indicates material is defamatory, libelous, or slanderous in nature; we will disable access to the material. Similarly, in any case in which a US Court has placed an injunction against specified content or material; we will comply and remove or disable access to the material in question.
The language of Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act fundamentally states that Internet services providers like Disability Associates and many of Disability Associates's other webhosting services and brands are republishers and not the publisher of content. Our service merely provides a hosting platform and space on which to host content, and any creation or publication of content on our services is the sole responsibility of the third-party user which creates or publishes the content. Therefore, Disability Associates should not be held liable for any allegedly defamatory, offensive or harassing content published on sites hosted under Disability Associates webhosting service(s). If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita):
Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
Your services will be terminated with or without notice.
Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.
3.) Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists", purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
Please read our generalized mail policy here.
Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes , but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
Disability Associates reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. Disability Associates reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee or any charges incurred for blacklist removal. This cost of the clean up fee is entirely at the discretion of Disability Associates.
4.) Payment Information
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Disability Associates, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify Disability Associates of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. Annual billing for web hosting starts the day the website is purchased. If all content materials are not received within 4 weeks of the initial purchase, this will have no effect on the annual contract date. The client will be billed annually for hosting and other services designated as an annual payment.
Cancellations must be done in writing. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary
information with you via e-mail, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your account has been
canceled. Your cancellation confirmation will contain a ticket/tracking number in the subject for your reference,
and for verification purposes. You should immediately receive an automatic "Your request has been received..."
email with a tracking number. An employee will confirm your request (and process your cancellation) shortly thereafter
We require that cancellations of service are done through the online form to
(a) confirm your identity,
(b) confirm in writing you are prepared for all files/emails to be removed, and
(c) document the request. This process reduces the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests,
and ensures you are aware that the files, emails, and account may be removed immediately after a cancellation request is processed.
As a client of Disability Associates, Inc., it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify Disability Associates of your desire to cancel any or all services received (by the proper means listed in the appropriate section of the Terms of Service), those services will be billed on a recurring basis, unless otherwise stated in writing by DA Inc. Disability Associates reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us. Disability Associates provides a 10 day grace period from the time the invoice is generated and when it must be paid. Any invoice that is outstanding for 10 days and not paid will result in a $10 late fee and/or an account suspension until account balance has been paid in full. The $10 late fee is applied in addition to whatever else is owed to Disability Associates for services rendered. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. Disability Associates reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
5.) Backups and Data Loss
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service runs once a week, overwrites any of our previous backups made, and only one week of backups are kept. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. Disability Associates is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Disability Associates servers.
6.) Cancellations and Refunds
Disability Associates reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars, and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and Disability Associates is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between time of payment and time of refund. Customers may cancel at any time.
Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
7a.) Resource Usage
User may not:
Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
vRun stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include("http://yourdomain.com/include.php") use include("include.php")
To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
The use of more than 250,000 inodes on any shared account may potentially result in a warning first, and if no action is taken future suspension. Accounts found to be exceeding the 100,000 inode limit will automatically be removed from our backup system to avoid over-usage, however databases will still be backed up. Every file (a webpage, image file, email, etc) on your account uses up 1 inode.
Sites that slightly exceed our inode limits are unlikely to be suspended; however, accounts that constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, have hundreds of thousands of files, or cause file system damage may be flagged for review and/or suspension. The primary cause of excessive inodes seems to be due to users leaving their catchall address enabled, but never checking their primary account mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of messages (or more) build up, eventually pushing the account past our inode limit. To disable your default mailbox, login to cPanel and choose "Mail", then "Default Address", "Set Default Address", and then type in: :fail: No such user here.
7c.) Backup Limit
Any shared account using more than 20 gigs of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of Databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive which helps protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
8.) Bandwidth Usage
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
9a.) Uptime Guarantee
If your shared / reseller server has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.9% uptime you may receive one month of credit on your account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of Disability Associates dependent upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with justification. All requests must be made in writing via email.
10.) Shared Servers
Shared accounts may not resell web hosting to other people, if you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account. Semi-dedicated servers are not backed up. You must maintain your own backups.
11.) Price Change
The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on Disability Associates, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts *or first-time customers* only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have signed up using a particular domain, you may not resign up for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our sales department and the appropriate invoices will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of the account. Coupons or discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase, and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Disability Associates harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against Disability Associates, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Disability Associates against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Disability Associates; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from Disability Associates's server.
By using any Disability Associates services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against Disability Associates or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of Disability Associates's choice. An arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association or the National Arbitration Forum will be selected in the state of Texas. Arbitrators shall be attorneys or retired judges and shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules. All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator's award is final and binding on all parties. The Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state arbitration law, governs all arbitration under this Arbitration Clause. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
Disability Associates shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Disability Associates makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Disability Associates disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Disability Associates and its employees.
15.) Disclosure to law enforcement
Disability Associates may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
16.) Changes to the TOS
Disability Associates reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.